- Once Patrick Schwalb has made his german Abitur he immediately launched his career as a professional photographer.
- He moved to Hamburg working as a freelance assistent for several years, followed by stations in New York,
- Paris and London. As Patrick loves the people his way automatically led him to fashion and lifestyle photography.
- He now shoots campaigns and editorials all around the world.
- His client list includes brands like Apart, Beiersdorf, Benson & Hedges, Borussia Dortmund,
- Burlington, Deutscher Ring, Deutsche Bank, Die Zeit, Elbeo, Elegance, FC St. Pauli,
- Gerry Weber, Impressionen, Latest Magazine Italy, LÓfficiel, Nur Die, Orsay, Otto Group, Philips, Steilmann Group,
- Salve Magazine, Stern Magazin, Style and the family tunes, Teaser Magazin, Tesa.
- In 2010 Patrick also started in editing videos.
- He was responsible for the official supporter video LonDon Calling, what was taken during the
- Uefa Champions League final 2013 in London.
- Patrick lives in Hamburg with his wife, two sons, dogs and cats.